Peripheral MIDI Controller
What is it?
- Peripheral MIDI Controller (pmidic) is a software program that acts as a MIDI controller by using various peripheral devices.
- The initial release(s) will be focused on using a webcam as a MIDI controller with 3 dimensions (XYZ).
- pmidic is released under the GPL v3 license
- pmidic was written in C++ using the OpenCV and wxWidgets libraries
- Find out more in the FAQ section!
How much does it cost?
Where do you get it?
What would I like in return?
Nothing! But if you are a really nice person...
- I would be very interested in hearing any comments you have on pmidic.
- I would be very interested in hearing (or even seeing) your creations using pmidic.
- My email address is benxtan [at] gmail [dot] com.
Forums for discussion are available here.
Please submit feature requests here.
Please submit bug reports here.
Any other comments can be sent to benxtan [at] gmail [dot] com.